The Project Coordinator provides project and administrative support for a range of client projects and is the key to making sure everything runs smoothly. Working behind the scenes you will be involved in a variety of tasks that include general office processes, arranging travel, liaising with suppliers/clients, researching new software, and QC of internal documents. You are proactive with an appetite for learning new skills, confident at multi-tasking with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
The Project Coordinator is part of a supportive team who provide solutions for our pharmaceutical clients to the highest standard.
- Undertake support activities necessary for the efficient and timely execution of projects including liaising with account teams and on occasion with clients on administrative aspects of projects.
- Assist with the project planning and execution of client meetings including travel, logistics and liaison with hotels and restaurants.
- Liaise with account teams to ensure adherence to agreed project timelines, including adjusting and updating timelines as agreed with clients.
- Liaise with associates and suppliers as per project requirements.
- Assist the account teams with the timely and accurate development and issue of SOWs.
- Input materials and references to Veeva Promomats and Spectra (approval systems) then manage the process and amendments in association with the scientific and account teams.
- Order scientific references and images.
- Undertake production and/or ordering of materials such as tent cards, badges, directional signage, agendas etc. working with scientific and account teams and external suppliers as required.
- Arrange, in a timely fashion, worldwide travel for Makara Health employees including flights, accommodation, car hire etc.
- Research and organise venues, accommodation and catering for Makara Health internal meetings and annual events.
- Organise catering/accommodation/travel arrangements for visiting clients.
- Maintain efficient office practices including telephone switchboard, postal, courier and email services and ensure adequate supplies of office consumables are available.
- Format and QC a range of documents from general correspondence to proposals, reports, schedules, and presentations in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Maintain secure filing and archiving practices in accordance with the company processes and office procedures.
- Provide general administrative advice and support to colleagues as required.
- Learn, understand, and implement Makara Health processes, procedures, and systems
Support for Creative/Digital/IT
- Be proactive in researching and sandbox testing new software that may be beneficial for the company.
- Source and purchase images in accordance with copyright guidelines.
- Order and update company materials such as brochures, leaflets etc.
- Update and support the generation of content for the company websites and social media platforms.
Support for the Finance team
- Assist the Finance team with the timely and accurate development and issue of purchase orders.
- Diary management support with regular Finance calls.
- Support with financial administration on SAGE and CMAP.
- Some European and International travel may be required to support client accounts.
- Undertake any duties as may be required from time to time that can reasonably be regarded as within the remit of the post.
- Aware of and conform to legal requirements in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all managers and employees conform to the appropriate standards in terms of Health and Safety and Information Security requirements but also to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Customer service experience or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Detail focused and extremely computer literate
- Proactive with an appetite for learning new skills
- Fully conversant with relevant software programmes e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please click on the link below.