The patient group/pharmaceutical and devices industry relationship and partnership landscape is complex and ever evolving. With 80% of the top pharmaceutical companies citing some iteration of a patient-centred approach as a core value to their organisation, effective and deeply cemented partnerships between industry and patient groups have perhaps never been more important.
The Good Patient Partnership Guide 2023 is an insights based Guide exploring how critical relationships between patient groups and industry can be enhanced for the good of patients.
Valuable contributors include:
The Guide offers concise insights and tangible recommendations across five key themes:
- Building long-term partnerships
- Adding value beyond financial support
- Speeding up and simplifying processes
- The power of post pandemic collaboration
- Delivering patient insight across businesses
For questions, comment, or to meet Makara’s Patient Insight and Support Team please contact email@example.com